Prep Time : 6-10 minutes
Cook time : 51-60 minutes
Boneless mutton cut into 1 inch pieces 500 grams
Salt to taste
Ginger-garlic paste 2 tablespoons
Vinegar 2 tablespoons
Oil 1 teaspoon + 3-4 tablespoons
White sesame seeds 1 tablespoon
Dried coconut ( khopra) grated 1 cup
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Kolhapuri masala 1 tablespoon
Pickle masala 2 tablespoons
Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
1. Mix mutton, salt, ginger-garlic paste and vinegar in a bowl.
2. Put the marinated mutton in a non-stick pan, cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a non-stick pan, add sesame seeds and dried coconut till fragrant. Cool and grind to a coarse powder.
4. Heat remaining oil in another non-stick pan, add ground powder and sauté for half a minute. Add red chilli powder, Kolhapuri masala and pickle masala and mix well. Add cooked mutton and mix again. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
5. Add lemon juice and mix well. Cool
6. Transfer in a an airtight container and use as required for 8 days.