1 tbsp chili powder
3 tsp cumin
2 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp chipotle pepper spice
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1.5 lbs Organic Grass Fed Beef
1 large green bell pepper, diced
1 large onion, quartered
32 oz chicken broth
1 28 oz can whole tomatoes
10 oz tomato soup**
Fresh cilantro to garnish (optional)
1. Begin by heating up a large skillet pan to brown your beef. Cook over medium high heat for 5 minutes, or until beef is almost cooked through (a little pink is fine). Move beef to the slow cooker.
2. Mix together your taco seasoning in a small bowl, and add to beef. You can also use an envelope of pre-made taco seasoning.
3. Toss in onion, bell pepper, and tomatoes. Stir to coat the ingredients evenly.
4. Top with chicken broth and tomato soup.
5. Cook on low for about 4 hours or high 2-3 hours (varies by slow cooker).
6. You can remove the quartered onion, or enjoy it with the soup.
7. Serve hot with and garnish with cilantro (if using) and any of your favorite taco toppings.