1 butternut squash, peeled and diced
1 medium onion, chopped
1 green apple, peeled and chopped
2 cups chicken stock
2 tbsp diced garlic
8 oz shredded carrots (I bought preshredded from the store to save time)
1 tbsp fresh or 1/4 tsp dried sage
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp pepper
1 can coconut milk
1. Place squash, onion, carrots, and apple into crockpot.
2. Add chicken stock, garlic, sage, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
4. Cook on high for 1-2 hours or low for 3-4 hours.
5. Puree with either immersion blender of carefully pour into blender.
6. Once pureed, stir in coconut milk.
7. Serve and enjoy!