Prep Time : 26-30 minutes
Cook time : 16-20 minutes
Serve : 4
Boneless chicken cut into pieces 500 grams
Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Oil ½ cup
Mustard seeds 1 tablespoon
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
Red chilli powder 2 tablespoons
Tamarind paste 1 tablespoon
1. Take chicken pieces in a bowl. Add salt and ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and mix well. Set aside to marinate.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
3. Add remaining turmeric powder and mix well.
4. Add marinated chicken pieces and mix well. Cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes. Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes.
5. Add ginger-garlic paste and red chilli powder, mix well.
6. Add tamarind paste, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.